|Occupation:||trader, newsletter writer, blogger|
Bob Lang is the founder and chief options strategist for Explosive Options. Bob uses his unique blend of charting, technical analysis and option trading to find the best ideas for his subscribers.
Bob is an active private trader in equity and option markets at his company Aztec Capital, LLC and serves as one of Jim Cramers go-to technical experts on Mad Money and regularly contributes to TheStreet.com.
Previously, Bob managed a $300 million pension and 401k plan for a Southern California cooperative. In early 2000, he launched Aztec Partners, a hedge fund for private and institutional clients, which was a top-performing fund that year relative to its peer group.
In 2002, Lang worked with floor traders in the active bond-trading group of Countrywide Capital Markets, and in 2011 he launched Explosive Options.
Learn more about Bob, Explosive Options and his market insights at www.ExplosiveOptions.net.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Tempt In-Store Productions Brings Extreme Retail to 2014 Shopper Marketing Conference & Expo 6 views
- German Retail Sales Increase at Sharpest Rate in 7 years 5 views
- Morgan Stanley Global Stock Plan Services Launches StockPlan Connect 3 views
- Stocks in the US started the Trading Session in the Black 2 views
- Legg Mason and Western Asset Management Announce Conference Call to Discuss Western Asset Middle Market Income Fund Inc. 2 views
- US Dollar Gains Traction Against the Yen 2 views
- Bank of England Leave Rates At 0.5% 2 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 2 views
- Sling TV Launches “Sling Latino” with Top Spanish Channels, Country-Specific Options 2 views
- UK Unemployment Plunges to 5-Year Low 2 views