|Occupation:||trader, newsletter writer, blogger|
Bob Lang is the founder and chief options strategist for Explosive Options. Bob uses his unique blend of charting, technical analysis and option trading to find the best ideas for his subscribers.
Bob is an active private trader in equity and option markets at his company Aztec Capital, LLC and serves as one of Jim Cramers go-to technical experts on Mad Money and regularly contributes to TheStreet.com.
Previously, Bob managed a $300 million pension and 401k plan for a Southern California cooperative. In early 2000, he launched Aztec Partners, a hedge fund for private and institutional clients, which was a top-performing fund that year relative to its peer group.
In 2002, Lang worked with floor traders in the active bond-trading group of Countrywide Capital Markets, and in 2011 he launched Explosive Options.
Learn more about Bob, Explosive Options and his market insights at www.ExplosiveOptions.net.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 33 views
- The Eastern Company Retains Wells Fargo Securities as Financial Advisor to Assist the Board in Strategic Review 10 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 5 views
- Researchers Present New Data from Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Eculizumab (Soliris(R)) in Prevention of Acute Antibody-Mediated Rejection (AMR) in Sensitized Deceased-Donor Kidney Transplant Recipients 2 views
- S&P 500 Sector ETFs: A Look Under the Hood, Part 4 2 views
- Citigroup Trading Volumes Hurt 3rd Quarter Profits 2 views
- Pangaea Logistics Solutions Announces the Delivery of the 1A Ice-Class Panamaxes Nordic Olympic and Nordic Odin 2 views
- Intuit Announces Sponsors for Inaugural QuickBooks Connect 2 views
- Largest European Bioinformatics Center Selects Mellanox InfiniBand for High-Performance Supercomputer 2 views
- Eurozone Unemployment Remains Stable 1 view