|Occupation:||trader, newsletter writer, blogger|
Bob Lang is the founder and chief options strategist for Explosive Options. Bob uses his unique blend of charting, technical analysis and option trading to find the best ideas for his subscribers.
Bob is an active private trader in equity and option markets at his company Aztec Capital, LLC and serves as one of Jim Cramers go-to technical experts on Mad Money and regularly contributes to TheStreet.com.
Previously, Bob managed a $300 million pension and 401k plan for a Southern California cooperative. In early 2000, he launched Aztec Partners, a hedge fund for private and institutional clients, which was a top-performing fund that year relative to its peer group.
In 2002, Lang worked with floor traders in the active bond-trading group of Countrywide Capital Markets, and in 2011 he launched Explosive Options.
Learn more about Bob, Explosive Options and his market insights at www.ExplosiveOptions.net.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Ohio Public Employees Retirement System Selects a Towers Watson Company to Administer OPERS Medicare Connector 9 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 2 views
- FedEx Express Receives President’s Volunteer Service Award 2012-2013 2 views
- Enable Midstream Partners to Add Independent Director in 2015 2 views
- Guidance Software Awarded 5-Star Rating in CRN’s 2015 Partner Program Guide 2 views
- Always(R), Together with Millions of Girls Around the World, Including Olympic Hockey Star Hilary Knight, Determined to Make #LikeAGirl Mean Amazing Things 2 views
- Snap Japanese Election To Focus On Economy 1 view
- Forex markets prepare for an interesting week ahead 1 view
- Canadian Dollar Recovers from 3-Month Low as Trade Surplus Improves 1 view
- Fed Cuts Stimulus by Another $10 Billion as Yellen Outlines Stimulus Exit Strategy 1 view