|Occupation:||trader, newsletter writer, blogger|
Bob Lang is the founder and chief options strategist for Explosive Options. Bob uses his unique blend of charting, technical analysis and option trading to find the best ideas for his subscribers.
Bob is an active private trader in equity and option markets at his company Aztec Capital, LLC and serves as one of Jim Cramers go-to technical experts on Mad Money and regularly contributes to TheStreet.com.
Previously, Bob managed a $300 million pension and 401k plan for a Southern California cooperative. In early 2000, he launched Aztec Partners, a hedge fund for private and institutional clients, which was a top-performing fund that year relative to its peer group.
In 2002, Lang worked with floor traders in the active bond-trading group of Countrywide Capital Markets, and in 2011 he launched Explosive Options.
Learn more about Bob, Explosive Options and his market insights at www.ExplosiveOptions.net.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 2 views
- Small Employers Recognize Need for Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD), but Many Not Sure of Its Cost, Benefits and Employees’ Views 2 views
- Trading Outlook – NZD/USD 1 view
- Coca-Cola(R) and Coke Zero Join Blackhawks(R) Fans in Celebrating Victory with Collectible Championship Cans 1 view
- US dollar rebounds as Ukraine tensions ease 1 view
- Sam’s Club to Offer LifeLock(R) Identity Theft Protection 1 view
- Amy Wilson Elected Dow Corporate Secretary 1 view
- Meritage Homes to Donate Brand New Homes to Operation Homefront in 2015 1 view
- The Hartford Mourns The Loss Of Liam E. McGee, Former Chairman, President And CEO 1 view
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view