|Occupation:||trader, newsletter writer, blogger|
Bob Lang is the founder and chief options strategist for Explosive Options. Bob uses his unique blend of charting, technical analysis and option trading to find the best ideas for his subscribers.
Bob is an active private trader in equity and option markets at his company Aztec Capital, LLC and serves as one of Jim Cramers go-to technical experts on Mad Money and regularly contributes to TheStreet.com.
Previously, Bob managed a $300 million pension and 401k plan for a Southern California cooperative. In early 2000, he launched Aztec Partners, a hedge fund for private and institutional clients, which was a top-performing fund that year relative to its peer group.
In 2002, Lang worked with floor traders in the active bond-trading group of Countrywide Capital Markets, and in 2011 he launched Explosive Options.
Learn more about Bob, Explosive Options and his market insights at www.ExplosiveOptions.net.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Prudential recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute 3 views
- Assurant to Exit Health Insurance Market to Support Strategic Focus on Housing and Lifestyle Specialty Protection Products and Services 2 views
- Starbucks Sells $450 Cards 2 views
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico Informative Letter to Shareholders 2 views
- ADDING MULTIMEDIA North America’s First 4D Interactive Dark Ride Opening at Six Flags Over Texas 2 views
- PCTEL Announces General Counsel Transition 2 views
- Humana At Home Acquires Your Home Advantage 2 views
- Brazil’s Trade Balance Now In Deficit 2 views
- Dan Borland to Lead Wells Fargo’s Orange County Commercial Real Estate Office 1 view
- B&W Volund Awarded Contracts For More Than $200 Million For Biomass Power Plant in Wales 1 view