|Occupation:||trader, newsletter writer, blogger|
Bob Lang is the founder and chief options strategist for Explosive Options. Bob uses his unique blend of charting, technical analysis and option trading to find the best ideas for his subscribers.
Bob is an active private trader in equity and option markets at his company Aztec Capital, LLC and serves as one of Jim Cramers go-to technical experts on Mad Money and regularly contributes to TheStreet.com.
Previously, Bob managed a $300 million pension and 401k plan for a Southern California cooperative. In early 2000, he launched Aztec Partners, a hedge fund for private and institutional clients, which was a top-performing fund that year relative to its peer group.
In 2002, Lang worked with floor traders in the active bond-trading group of Countrywide Capital Markets, and in 2011 he launched Explosive Options.
Learn more about Bob, Explosive Options and his market insights at www.ExplosiveOptions.net.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Small Employers Recognize Need for Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD), but Many Not Sure of Its Cost, Benefits and Employees’ Views 7 views
- University of Phoenix and the (ISC)^2 Foundation Offer 10 Full-tuition Cybersecurity Scholarships 2 views
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 2 views
- 5 Monthly Dividend Stocks for 2015 1 view
- Banks and Brokers Benefit from Strong Jobs Report 1 view
- Imation’s Nexsan Assureon Storage Solutions Achieve Financial Certification in Germany 1 view
- Imation Introduces the NexsanTM Fibre Channel Hybrid Storage Appliance, Purpose-Built for Media and Entertainment and Data Protection Workloads 1 view
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view
- Jennifer Piepszak named CEO of Chase Business Banking 1 view
- Full House Resorts Celebrates Topping Off of the New Silver Slipper Casino Hotel 1 view