|Occupation:||trader, newsletter writer, blogger|
Bob Lang is the founder and chief options strategist for Explosive Options. Bob uses his unique blend of charting, technical analysis and option trading to find the best ideas for his subscribers.
Bob is an active private trader in equity and option markets at his company Aztec Capital, LLC and serves as one of Jim Cramers go-to technical experts on Mad Money and regularly contributes to TheStreet.com.
Previously, Bob managed a $300 million pension and 401k plan for a Southern California cooperative. In early 2000, he launched Aztec Partners, a hedge fund for private and institutional clients, which was a top-performing fund that year relative to its peer group.
In 2002, Lang worked with floor traders in the active bond-trading group of Countrywide Capital Markets, and in 2011 he launched Explosive Options.
Learn more about Bob, Explosive Options and his market insights at www.ExplosiveOptions.net.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view
- SunCoke Energy Partners, L.P. Reports Solid Fourth Quarter 2014 Results 1 view
- Williams-Sonoma Re-Opens Store at Original 1956 Sonoma Location 1 view
- MasterCard and Dynamics Inc. Partner to Drive Innovation within Interactive Payment Card Market 1 view
- First Krispy Kreme Location in South America Set To Open 1 view
- New global framework needed to improve global capital flows, says Prudential Investment Management in joint Knowledge@Wharton report 1 view
- Swift Energy Announces First Quarter 2015 Results 1 view
- US dollar rebounds as Ukraine tensions ease 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and Pep Boys Extend Consumer Financing Program 1 view
- Is it the USD/JPY heading into a correction? 1 view