Analysis and Opinion » 8 May Forex daily reviewPosted May 9th, 2014 at 08:48 AM
On Thursday, the Bank of England and the ECB left its monetary policy unchanged. Monetary Policy Committee of the Bank of England kept interest rates at 0.5% and the volume of purchases of assets in...
Analysis and Opinion » 7 May Forex daily reviewPosted May 8th, 2014 at 09:22 AM
On Wednesday, the dollar index fell back to a moving average line. EURUSD fell from 1.3950 mark to 1.3910. GBPUSD including trading in Asia fell to the level of 1.6945. Key pairs prepared for...
Analysis and Opinion » 6 May Forex daily reviewPosted May 7th, 2014 at 08:27 AM
Dollar index went from a sideways corridor. Breaking through the support at 79.35, DXY index fell to 79.05. Dollar's decline began in the European session. EURUSD and GBPUSD were supported by the...
Analysis and Opinion » 5 May Forex daily reviewPosted May 6th, 2014 at 08:34 AM
Yesterday we did not consider one important aspect, UK on Monday was resting, so the price range was even smaller than expected. Market ignored all the fundamental data from the EU and the U.S....
Analysis and Opinion » Last week's Forex reviewPosted May 4th, 2014 at 09:11 PM
Finished week was very eventful. A large number of macroeconomic reports caused high volatility. European currencies on the basis of five days were able to demonstrate the strengthening against the...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 22 views
- Dow Provides Update Regarding Strategic Investments in its Plastics Franchise in the Americas 13 views
- Genzyme’s Lemtrada Approved by the FDA 4 views
- Pfizer Builds Upon Robust Body Of Knowledge For XELJANZ(R) (tofacitinib citrate) With Clinical Trial And Real-World Use Data At The European League Against Rheumatism Annual Congress (EULAR 2015) 3 views
- MediWound Initiates Post-Marketing Study with NexoBrid(R) to Treat Severe Burns in Pediatric Patients 2 views
- European Session – Dollar under 120.00 yen ahead of FOMC minutes 1 view
- Citizens Bank Launches New Multi Year Borrowing Option for Student Loans 1 view
- US to Drive Global Growth in 2014-15: IMF 1 view
- USD/CAD Tests Support as Negative Momentum Accelerates 1 view
- Dan Borland to Lead Wells Fargo’s Orange County Commercial Real Estate Office 1 view