Analysis and Opinion » EUR/USD found support at 1.0800Posted Apr 8th, 2015 at 08:03 AM
â¢ EUR/USD fell on Tuesday breaking below 1.0865 and giving back all the Fridayâs gains following the weak US employment report. The decline was halted at our next support line of 1.0800 (S1)....
Forex » Daily Commentary | 08/04/15Posted Apr 8th, 2015 at 08:00 AM
â¢ NFP? What NFP? The effect of the much worse-than-expected nonfarm payrolls on the dollar is now almost totally gone, at least with regards to the G10 currencies. USD is now higher than it was at...
Analysis and Opinion » EUR/USD below 1.0950Posted Apr 7th, 2015 at 07:43 AM
â¢ EUR/USD consolidated during the most of the European trading session Monday, as the major European markets were closed due to holidays. Tuesdayâs market is likely to be more active as...
Forex » Daily Commentary | 07/04/15Posted Apr 7th, 2015 at 07:39 AM
â¢ Fed officials see economic weakness as only temporary Fridayâs weaker-than-expected nonfarm payrolls donât seem to have changed attitudes at the Fed. NY Fed President William Dudley, a noted...
Analysis and Opinion » EUR/USD above 1.0950Posted Apr 6th, 2015 at 08:22 AM
â¢ EUR/USD raced higher on Friday following the weak US employment report, breaking above the resistance (now turned into support) line of 1.0950 (S1). The advance was halted few pips below our...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 3 views
- American Funds Launches Five New Funds Exclusively to Lincoln’s American Legacy Suite of Variable Annuities 2 views
- SanDisk Helps Accelerate High Energy Physics Research for the Origin of the Universe – Supercomputing 2014 2 views
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 2 views
- USDJPY: The bearish outlook remains in effect. 2 views
- USD/JPY below 120.00, EUR/USD up into 1.07 handle 2 views
- Viacom Announces $1.0 Billion Debt Offering 1 view
- Detroit: America’s comeback city? 1 view
- USA TODAY and Gannett Announce U.S. Jurors for 62nd Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity 1 view
- Icahn adds to Nuance Communications 1 view