Analysis and Opinion » EUR/USD found support at 1.0800Posted Apr 8th, 2015 at 08:03 AM
â¢ EUR/USD fell on Tuesday breaking below 1.0865 and giving back all the Fridayâs gains following the weak US employment report. The decline was halted at our next support line of 1.0800 (S1)....
Forex » Daily Commentary | 08/04/15Posted Apr 8th, 2015 at 08:00 AM
â¢ NFP? What NFP? The effect of the much worse-than-expected nonfarm payrolls on the dollar is now almost totally gone, at least with regards to the G10 currencies. USD is now higher than it was at...
Analysis and Opinion » EUR/USD below 1.0950Posted Apr 7th, 2015 at 07:43 AM
â¢ EUR/USD consolidated during the most of the European trading session Monday, as the major European markets were closed due to holidays. Tuesdayâs market is likely to be more active as...
Forex » Daily Commentary | 07/04/15Posted Apr 7th, 2015 at 07:39 AM
â¢ Fed officials see economic weakness as only temporary Fridayâs weaker-than-expected nonfarm payrolls donât seem to have changed attitudes at the Fed. NY Fed President William Dudley, a noted...
Analysis and Opinion » EUR/USD above 1.0950Posted Apr 6th, 2015 at 08:22 AM
â¢ EUR/USD raced higher on Friday following the weak US employment report, breaking above the resistance (now turned into support) line of 1.0950 (S1). The advance was halted few pips below our...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 35 views
- Man and Machines: New Charles Schwab Study Examines How Different Generations Approach the Use of Technology 2 views
- Residential, Commercial Activity Keeps UK Construction Industry Elevated in December: Markit 2 views
- INVESTOR ALERT: Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP Reminds Investors of the Lead Plaintiff Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against EZCORP, Inc. 1 view
- The Jimmy Dean(R) Brand Sun Character Shines from Coast to Coast Creating the “Sunniest Day of the Year” 1 view
- Canadian manufacturing industry remains elevated in September: RBC 1 view
- Yield Breaks Down Generating Headwinds for Stock 1 view
- Harman to Collaborate with Pono and Neil Young to Bring Pono HD Music into the Car 1 view
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view
- Canadian dollar holds ground despite weak retail sales data 1 view