Analysis and Opinion » Aussie gains ground during the Asian trading sessionPosted Oct 21st, 2014 at 07:43 AM
AUD/USD - The Australian dollar gained ground during the Asian trading session and is trading around 0.8820 after the Chinese industrial production has shown better results than those estimated. A...
Analysis and Opinion » Market ReviewPosted Sep 25th, 2014 at 08:07 AM
NZD/USD - The New Zealand dollar has lost ground and fell to 0.7990 after the central bank governor, said Wheeler unjustified level of the currency, calling for the intervention of the central bank....
Analysis and Opinion » Market ReviewPosted Sep 16th, 2014 at 08:43 AM
AUD/USD - The Australian Dollar is trading around 0.9020 as the minutes of the Reserve Bank of Australia in September have shown that rapid increases in housing prices are at the center of politics....
Analysis and Opinion » Canadian dollar fell against the greenbackPosted Sep 12th, 2014 at 01:53 PM
USD/CAD - Canadian dollar fell against the greenback and traded at 1,060 due to the fact that oil, the main national asset exported, is at its lowest for more than a year. In addition, a report...
Analysis and Opinion » Yen loses Ground Against US DollarPosted Sep 10th, 2014 at 11:27 AM
USD/JPY - The yen has lost ground against the dollar and is trading around 106.50. The dollar has seen some good gains in the wake of strengthening the American economy and the outlook for the...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 18 views
- Canadian Dollar Holds Ground as Retail Sales Loom 5 views
- Severe Weather Sends Canadian Retail Sales Plummeting in December 4 views
- U.S. Bank Global Corporate Trust Services Announces Pivot: A New, Powerful Client Portal for CLO Managers 4 views
- Zendesk to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences 2 views
- Pound sterling extends bullish breakout 1 view
- IDT Launches RapidIO 40-100 Gbps Interface Portfolio, Reducing Latency and Boosting Bandwidth for Communications and Computing 1 view
- Magnesium Elektron Achieves ISO 13485:2012 Certification for Its SynerMag Technology Centre 1 view
- Health Canada Issues Notice of Compliance for Gilead’s HarvoniTM (Ledipasvir/Sofosbuvir), the First Once-Daily Single Tablet Regimen for the Treatment of Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C 1 view
- Knowles Corporation Appoints New Chief Technology Officer 1 view