Analysis and Opinion » Aussie gains ground during the Asian trading sessionPosted Oct 21st, 2014 at 07:43 AM
AUD/USD - The Australian dollar gained ground during the Asian trading session and is trading around 0.8820 after the Chinese industrial production has shown better results than those estimated. A...
Analysis and Opinion » Market ReviewPosted Sep 25th, 2014 at 08:07 AM
NZD/USD - The New Zealand dollar has lost ground and fell to 0.7990 after the central bank governor, said Wheeler unjustified level of the currency, calling for the intervention of the central bank....
Analysis and Opinion » Market ReviewPosted Sep 16th, 2014 at 08:43 AM
AUD/USD - The Australian Dollar is trading around 0.9020 as the minutes of the Reserve Bank of Australia in September have shown that rapid increases in housing prices are at the center of politics....
Analysis and Opinion » Canadian dollar fell against the greenbackPosted Sep 12th, 2014 at 01:53 PM
USD/CAD - Canadian dollar fell against the greenback and traded at 1,060 due to the fact that oil, the main national asset exported, is at its lowest for more than a year. In addition, a report...
Analysis and Opinion » Yen loses Ground Against US DollarPosted Sep 10th, 2014 at 11:27 AM
USD/JPY - The yen has lost ground against the dollar and is trading around 106.50. The dollar has seen some good gains in the wake of strengthening the American economy and the outlook for the...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Stocks are Buoyed by Robust Retail Sales 6 views
- Euro area manufacturing economy maintains recovery pace: Markit 4 views
- MasterCard and Cubic to Make Mobile Devices the Remote Control for Global Cities 2 views
- Cintas Corporation Announces Regular Annual Dividend and Special Dividend 2 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 2 views
- The City of New York and the Citi Foundation Join Nationwide Celebration of AmeriCorps’ 20th Anniversary with Signature Swearing-in Ceremony in New York City 2 views
- Welcome Pick Up In Swiss Inflation 1 view
- No Rate Moves By ECB Or Bank Of England 1 view
- US Consumer Sentiment Falls Short of Forecasts: Reuters/University of Michigan 1 view
- Sterling Edges Higher following Solid GDP Data 1 view