Analysis and Opinion » USDJPY: The bearish outlook remains in effect.Posted Apr 17th, 2015 at 05:29 AM
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.0843 1.0926 1.1036 Support 1.0650 1.0541 1.0458 Primary Scenario EURUSDÂ has successfullyÂ penetrated the daily pivot (1.0734) – a key resistance. If the pair...
Analysis and Opinion » USD/JPY below 120.00, EUR/USD up into 1.07 handlePosted Apr 17th, 2015 at 05:14 AM
USD/JPY has remained below the key 120.00 level for a fourth day, weighed down by weak US economic data. On Thursday, data showed jobless claims increased by more than expected, by 12,000 to 294,000...
Analysis and Opinion » Dollar falls a fourth day on weak US housing and...Posted Apr 17th, 2015 at 04:50 AM
The US dollar weakened for a fourth day today as a string of disappointing US economic data weighed on the currency. On Thursday, data showed jobless claims increased by 12,000 to 294,000 in the week...
Analysis and Opinion » Crude Oil Breaks Out as Inventories Finally EasePosted Apr 16th, 2015 at 11:15 AM
Crude oil prices consolidated Thursday after experiencing its best gains of 2015 on Wednesday.Â Price action is breaking out of its current range following bullish inventory data released by the US...
Analysis and Opinion » Aussie rises on better than forecast jobsPosted Apr 16th, 2015 at 06:12 AM
The Australian dollar surged to the highest in almost three weeks against the greenback after some positive jobs data out of Australia. More jobs were added to the Australian economy in March that...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 3 views
- American Funds Launches Five New Funds Exclusively to Lincoln’s American Legacy Suite of Variable Annuities 2 views
- SanDisk Helps Accelerate High Energy Physics Research for the Origin of the Universe – Supercomputing 2014 2 views
- USDJPY: The bearish outlook remains in effect. 2 views
- USD/JPY below 120.00, EUR/USD up into 1.07 handle 2 views
- Synchrony Financial and Pep Boys Extend Consumer Financing Program 1 view
- Viacom Announces $1.0 Billion Debt Offering 1 view
- Detroit: America’s comeback city? 1 view
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 1 view
- Icahn adds to Nuance Communications 1 view