Analysis and Opinion » Bank of Japan Shocks MarketPosted Oct 31st, 2014 at 08:21 AM
As expected by most economists, the Federal Reserve completed its final asset purchases this month under its latest QE program. In line with forecasts, the final 15 Billion in purchases was reduced...
Analysis and Opinion » Traders Wait on the FOMCPosted Oct 29th, 2014 at 07:41 AM
Weak Durable Goods Orders caused a brief rally in risk assets last night, with both the Core and Non-Core figure missing expectations at -0.2% vs. 0.5% and -1.3% vs. 0.4% respectively. Most USD pairs...
Analysis and Opinion » The End of the QE Era?Posted Oct 27th, 2014 at 07:18 AM
What is happening: On Wednesday the 29th of October the Federal Reserve will release its monetary policy statement. The Federal Open Market Committee will provide their monetary policy decisions...
Analysis and Opinion » NZD Drops on Weak CPIPosted Oct 24th, 2014 at 07:30 AM
The NZD fell sharply yesterday after the quarterly CPI figure missed expectations. Economists had forecast a 0.5% quarterly increase in the index, however the data showed a weaker 0.3% rise. The...
Analysis and Opinion » Chinese Growth Lowest Since GFCPosted Oct 22nd, 2014 at 06:37 AM
The Australian dollar jumped higher on the news that Chinese growth had fallen less than expected yesterday; GDP growth came in at 7.3% against a forecast of 7.2%, though this was lower than last...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- SemiLEDs Announces Definitive Common Stock Purchase Agreement 7 views
- SemiLEDs to Announce Fiscal First Quarter 2015 Financial Results on Wednesday, January 14, 2015 2 views
- European Session – Dollar under 120.00 yen ahead of FOMC minutes 2 views
- SemiLEDs Reports First Quarter Fiscal Year 2015 Financial Results 2 views
- Stockholm Convention Review Committee Accepts Continued Use of Pentachlorophenol 2 views
- RealD Chief Technology Officer and Chief Innovation Officer Gary Sharp to Leave the Company 2 views
- US Industrial Production Growth Stalls 1 view
- John Worthington Joins New York & Company as President & Chief Operating Officer 1 view
- Week-long decline for US stocks continues 1 view
- Ventas Prices Cdn$400 Million of 3.00% Senior Notes Due 2019 and Cdn$250 Million of 4.125% Senior Notes Due 2024 1 view