Analysis and Opinion » Bank of Japan Shocks MarketPosted Oct 31st, 2014 at 08:21 AM
As expected by most economists, the Federal Reserve completed its final asset purchases this month under its latest QE program. In line with forecasts, the final 15 Billion in purchases was reduced...
Analysis and Opinion » Traders Wait on the FOMCPosted Oct 29th, 2014 at 07:41 AM
Weak Durable Goods Orders caused a brief rally in risk assets last night, with both the Core and Non-Core figure missing expectations at -0.2% vs. 0.5% and -1.3% vs. 0.4% respectively. Most USD pairs...
Analysis and Opinion » The End of the QE Era?Posted Oct 27th, 2014 at 07:18 AM
What is happening: On Wednesday the 29th of October the Federal Reserve will release its monetary policy statement. The Federal Open Market Committee will provide their monetary policy decisions...
Analysis and Opinion » NZD Drops on Weak CPIPosted Oct 24th, 2014 at 07:30 AM
The NZD fell sharply yesterday after the quarterly CPI figure missed expectations. Economists had forecast a 0.5% quarterly increase in the index, however the data showed a weaker 0.3% rise. The...
Analysis and Opinion » Chinese Growth Lowest Since GFCPosted Oct 22nd, 2014 at 06:37 AM
The Australian dollar jumped higher on the news that Chinese growth had fallen less than expected yesterday; GDP growth came in at 7.3% against a forecast of 7.2%, though this was lower than last...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Appalachian Mountain Brewery Enters Distribution Agreement with Craft Brew Alliance 6 views
- Spanish Retail Sales Numbers Improve 4 views
- WWE(R) Goes Pink with Susan G. Komen(R) for Third Consecutive Year 3 views
- Acteon Group standardisiert Sanktionslistenpr”ufung mit Amber Road 3 views
- Synchrony Financial and Pep Boys Extend Consumer Financing Program 3 views
- Daily Commentary | 03/04/15 2 views
- Canadian Stocks Break Out to All-time Highs 2 views
- Stronger data could change the currency outlook 2 views
- Gannett Names Cam McClelland Controller 2 views
- Zoetis to Participate in the 33rd Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference 1 view