Forex » Canadian Dollar Gains Traction as CPI Steadies in...Posted Mar 20th, 2015 at 02:41 PM
The Canadian dollar rebounded on Friday, as steadying inflation reassured investors the Bank of Canada would hold off on cutting interest rates further in the coming months. The loonie, as the...
Forex » Dollar Index Resumes Uptrend Following Sharp SelloffPosted Mar 19th, 2015 at 01:53 PM
The US dollar rebounded on Thursday, posting its biggest single day rally in 18 months following a cautious Federal Reserve interest rate statement. The US dollar index, a trade-weighted average...
Forex » Cable Slips as BOE Minutes WeighPosted Mar 18th, 2015 at 04:18 PM
The British pound weakened across the board on Wednesday, as the Bank of England voted unanimously to keep interest rates at record lows and expressed concerns about the impact of a stronger pound on...
Forex » US Dollar Treads Cautiously as FOMC Meetings...Posted Mar 17th, 2015 at 03:39 PM
The US dollar declined for a second consecutive day against a basket of trade-weighted peers, easing off a blistering 12-year high as the Federal Open Market Committee coalesced in Washington for a...
Business » US Homebuilder Confidence Cools in March: NAHBPosted Mar 16th, 2015 at 03:00 PM
US homebuilder confidence declined unexpectedly in March, as supply chain issues and labour shortages clouded an otherwise positive assessment of the overall market. The housing market index,...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Largest Water Park Slide Featuring 10-Story Plunge Opens at Six Flags White Water 2 views
- Synchrony Financial Extends mApply Mobile Credit Applications for Payment Solutions Customers and Merchants 2 views
- Heartland Financial USA, Inc. to Acquire Community Banc-Corp of Sheboygan, Wisconsin 2 views
- Sterling Steady’s Following MACD Sell Signal 2 views
- USDJPY: The bearish outlook remains in effect. 2 views
- Craft Brew Alliance Announces Letter of Intent to Enter Strategic Partnership with Appalachian Mountain Brewery, Inc. 2 views
- Nordson ASYMTEK Dispensing and Coating Equipment and Process Technologies to be Featured at Kintner Equipment Corporation Workshop 2 views
- UK Manufacturing PMI Falls 2 views
- Rising Canadian CPI could trigger faster pullback for USD/CAD 1 view
- Chicago Fed index falls, but growth remains above historical average 1 view