Forex » Watching the Fed's wordsPosted Apr 8th, 2015 at 07:19 AM
This evening sees the release of minutes to the 17-18 March FOMC meeting, where once again the Fed took with one hand (removing the word 'patient' from the statement) but gave in other ways...
Forex » Dollar bulls wait patiently for next leg higherPosted Apr 7th, 2015 at 07:36 AM
A long week end just gone will be followed by another for the celebrations of the orthodox Christian calendar which has particular significance for Greece as negotiations with Europe continue during...
Forex » Key Nonfarm Payroll that Could Determine First...Posted Apr 3rd, 2015 at 08:30 AM
Despite many markets being closed today we see the release of US nonfarm payrolls which have the potential to cause some volatility especially since volumes will be very thin. As if volatility had...
Uncategorized » Easter Nonfarm PayrollPosted Apr 2nd, 2015 at 07:32 AM
The business week finishes today for many ahead of the extended Easter week end, however nonfarm payrolls are still to be released tomorrow. Yesterday’s ADP private payroll did little to boost the...
Forex » Euro’s April FoolPosted Apr 1st, 2015 at 09:52 AM
Markets looks to be making an inauspicious start to the second quarter after a first quarter that ended on a risk averse note, certainly for equity markets and to some degree the Yen. The stand out...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 6 views
- Trading Outlook; AUD/JPY 4 views
- Statistics Canada to Revise July Job Numbers Because of “Error” in Initial Estimate 2 views
- Health Canada Issues Notice of Compliance for Gilead’s HarvoniTM (Ledipasvir/Sofosbuvir), the First Once-Daily Single Tablet Regimen for the Treatment of Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C 1 view
- ACI Worldwide Presents Real-Time Payments Innovations at Money20/20 1 view
- Trading Outlook – NZD/USD 1 view