Forex » European Session â Dollar under 120.00 yen...Posted Apr 8th, 2015 at 02:07 PM
The marketâs main focus is on the FOMC minutes later tonight, leading to dollar weakness and a reversal of Tuesdayâs gains during the European session. Despite broad dollar weakness, the euro was...
Forex » Yen Rises Against Dollar Following BoJ Decision...Posted Apr 8th, 2015 at 12:21 PM
The Bank of Japan kept its monetary policy unchanged on Wednesday at its April 8 meeting. At the end of the two-day meeting, policymakers voted 8-1 to continue to increase the monetary base by 80...
Forex » FX Daily OutlookPosted Apr 8th, 2015 at 07:40 AM
Forex » Asian Session â Yen gains as Bank of Japan...Posted Apr 8th, 2015 at 06:53 AM
The yen put in a strong performance during todayâs Asian trading â driving dollar / yen below the 120 level and euro / yen under the 130 mark, as the Bank of Japan decided to keep its massive...
Forex » Technical Analysis – USDJPY maintains rangePosted Apr 8th, 2015 at 06:39 AM
USDJPY opened on Wednesday at 120.23 and extended lower from the previous dayâs high of 120.43. Immediate support is seen at the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement level of the upleg from 115.84 to...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 34 views
- Eurozone PPI Numbers Gradually Improving 4 views
- INVESTOR ALERT: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Investigates the Board of Directors of Dresser-Rand Group Inc. Regarding the Fairness of the Sale of the Company to Siemens AG 2 views
- Seminar in Warsaw is a big hit for XM 2 views
- The Eastern Company Retains Wells Fargo Securities as Financial Advisor to Assist the Board in Strategic Review 2 views
- SFX Acquires 50% of Leading Tour Producer Alda Events 1 view
- Sterling Rebounds as Risk Trades Gain Traction 1 view
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 1 view
- Volatility Declines despite Ominous Signs 1 view
- Monetary policy outlook unchanged, RBA minutes reveal 1 view