Forex » European Session â Dollar under 120.00 yen...Posted Apr 8th, 2015 at 02:07 PM
The marketâs main focus is on the FOMC minutes later tonight, leading to dollar weakness and a reversal of Tuesdayâs gains during the European session. Despite broad dollar weakness, the euro was...
Forex » Yen Rises Against Dollar Following BoJ Decision...Posted Apr 8th, 2015 at 12:21 PM
The Bank of Japan kept its monetary policy unchanged on Wednesday at its April 8 meeting. At the end of the two-day meeting, policymakers voted 8-1 to continue to increase the monetary base by 80...
Forex » FX Daily OutlookPosted Apr 8th, 2015 at 07:40 AM
Forex » Asian Session â Yen gains as Bank of Japan...Posted Apr 8th, 2015 at 06:53 AM
The yen put in a strong performance during todayâs Asian trading â driving dollar / yen below the 120 level and euro / yen under the 130 mark, as the Bank of Japan decided to keep its massive...
Forex » Technical Analysis – USDJPY maintains rangePosted Apr 8th, 2015 at 06:39 AM
USDJPY opened on Wednesday at 120.23 and extended lower from the previous dayâs high of 120.43. Immediate support is seen at the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement level of the upleg from 115.84 to...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- PBTEEN UNVEILS ECO-CONSCIOUS CAPSULE COLLECTION WITH WORLD CHAMPION SURFER KELLY SLATER 2 views
- Xerium To Present Four Technical Papers at Technical Seminar for Board & Packaging Customers in Russia 2 views
- MUFG Appoints Steve Cummings President and Chief Executive Officer of MUFG Union Bank 2 views
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 2 views
- Wells Fargo Appoints New Head of Corporate Development 2 views
- ABG and WWE(R) Launch TapoutTM Joint Venture 2 views
- FOREX trading reaches $5.3 trillion a day 1 view
- Euro Climbs to Higher Ground on Robust PMI Data 1 view
- Hetzner Online Selects NTT Communications for 100GE IP Transit Service 1 view
- Aussie rises on better than forecast jobs 1 view