Forex » European Session – Dollar under 120.00 yen...Posted Apr 8th, 2015 at 02:07 PM
The market’s main focus is on the FOMC minutes later tonight, leading to dollar weakness and a reversal of Tuesday’s gains during the European session. Despite broad dollar weakness, the euro was...
Forex » Yen Rises Against Dollar Following BoJ Decision...Posted Apr 8th, 2015 at 12:21 PM
The Bank of Japan kept its monetary policy unchanged on Wednesday at its April 8 meeting. At the end of the two-day meeting, policymakers voted 8-1 to continue to increase the monetary base by 80...
Forex » FX Daily OutlookPosted Apr 8th, 2015 at 07:40 AM
Forex » Asian Session – Yen gains as Bank of Japan...Posted Apr 8th, 2015 at 06:53 AM
The yen put in a strong performance during today’s Asian trading – driving dollar / yen below the 120 level and euro / yen under the 130 mark, as the Bank of Japan decided to keep its massive...
Forex » Technical Analysis – USDJPY maintains rangePosted Apr 8th, 2015 at 06:39 AM
USDJPY opened on Wednesday at 120.23 and extended lower from the previous day’s high of 120.43. Immediate support is seen at the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement level of the upleg from 115.84 to...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Ford’s Blueprint for Sustainability Advances to Next Level; New F-150 Lineup Includes Highest EPA-Estimated Fuel Economy Ratings Among Full-Size Gas-Powered Pickups 9 views
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 7 views
- Canadian dollar holds ground despite weak retail sales data 4 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 3 views
- Circus by Sam Edelman Launches Ecommerce Site 2 views