Forex » European Session â Dollar under 120.00 yen...Posted Apr 8th, 2015 at 02:07 PM
The marketâs main focus is on the FOMC minutes later tonight, leading to dollar weakness and a reversal of Tuesdayâs gains during the European session. Despite broad dollar weakness, the euro was...
Forex » Yen Rises Against Dollar Following BoJ Decision...Posted Apr 8th, 2015 at 12:21 PM
The Bank of Japan kept its monetary policy unchanged on Wednesday at its April 8 meeting. At the end of the two-day meeting, policymakers voted 8-1 to continue to increase the monetary base by 80...
Forex » FX Daily OutlookPosted Apr 8th, 2015 at 07:40 AM
Forex » Asian Session â Yen gains as Bank of Japan...Posted Apr 8th, 2015 at 06:53 AM
The yen put in a strong performance during todayâs Asian trading â driving dollar / yen below the 120 level and euro / yen under the 130 mark, as the Bank of Japan decided to keep its massive...
Forex » Technical Analysis – USDJPY maintains rangePosted Apr 8th, 2015 at 06:39 AM
USDJPY opened on Wednesday at 120.23 and extended lower from the previous dayâs high of 120.43. Immediate support is seen at the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement level of the upleg from 115.84 to...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 19 views
- Checkpoint Systems Enables Retailers to Use Same RFID Label for Four Apparel Categories, Including Footwear, to Streamline Source Tagging 8 views
- Daily Commentary 20/01/2015 2 views
- UK Retail Sales Decline at Fastest Pace in Almost 2 Years 2 views
- MeetMe Launches New Virtual Currency Product “Stickers” Inside Chat 2 views
- German manufacturing industry hits 29-month high: Markit 1 view
- Further Weakness In Eurozone Manufacturing 1 view
- Crude Oil Breaks Out as Inventories Finally Ease 1 view
- FOREX trading reaches $5.3 trillion a day 1 view
- Euro Bounces Despite Weak GDP and Widening Yield Differential 1 view