CHK - Chesapeake Energy Corp.
Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE:CHK) is the second-largest producer of natural gas and the 10th largest producer of oil and natural gas liquids in the U.S.
Headquartered in Oklahoma City, the company's operations are focused on discovering and developing its large and geographically diverse resource base of unconventional natural gas and oil assets onshore in the U.S.
The company also owns substantial marketing and compression businesses.
Stock Price Data
|Bid Size:||400||Ask Size:||400|
|Raw Bid Size:||4||Raw Ask Size:||4|
|Trade Volume:||73471||Share Volume:||15368005|
|Last Trade Date:||2015-01-30||Last Trade Time:||16:03:12-05:00|
|PE ratio:||23.70||PB ratio:||0.962|
|52 Week High:||31.49||52 Week Low:||16.41|
|52 Week High Vwap:||31.8912||52 Week Low Vwap:||17.0827|
|52 Week High Volume:||38748897||52 Week Low Volume:||3204281|
|52 Week Avg Volume:||10540590|
|TLM||Talisman Energy Inc.||7.52|
|WLL||Whiting Petroleum Corp.||29.97|
|DNR||Denbury Resources Inc.||6.88|
|SWN||Southwestern Energy Co.||24.74|
|MRO||Marathon Oil Corp.||26.59|
|OXY||Occidental Petroleum Corp.||79.96|
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 22 views
- Canadian dollar holds ground despite weak retail sales data 6 views
- Canadian Dollar Holds Ground as Retail Sales Loom 2 views
- ServiceNow Expands in Governance, Risk and Compliance 1 view
- CONCUR TECHNOLOGIES SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Proposed Sale of Concur Technologies, Inc. under Investigation by Johnson & Weaver, LLP in Connection with the Proposed Sale of the Company to SAP SE 1 view
- It’s Getting Hotter in Herre with All-New Episodes of “NELLYVILLE” Premiering Tuesday, May 5th at 9:00 P.M. ET/PT 1 view
- Alkermes’ Corporate Presentation to be Webcast at the Jefferies 2015 Global Healthcare Conference 1 view
- North American GDP Falls In Q1 1 view
- Alexion Launches Every Day with HPPTM Campaign in Support of Hypophosphatasia (HPP) Awareness Week 1 view
- Dow Jones Industrial Average: correction can extent to 17,000! 1 view