RPM - RPM International Inc.

RPM valuation $6.40 billion

Stock Price

47.86
Change: ↑ 0.19 (0.398574%)
Last Update: 2015-01-30T16:17:27-05:00
Shares Outstanding: 133,747,385
Industry: Chemicals

RPM International Inc. is a multinational holding company with subsidiaries that manufacture and market high-performance coatings, sealants and specialty chemicals, primarily for maintenance and improvement applications.

RPM employs approximately 11,000 people worldwide and operates 94 manufacturing facilities in 24 countries. Its products are sold in approximately 160 countries and territories.

Fiscal 2014 sales were $4.4 billion, with 63 percent to industry worldwide and the remaining 37 percent to consumers mainly in North America.

Stock Price Data

Open: 47.22 Previous Close: 47.67
High: 48.10 Low: 47.038
Bid: 46.51 Ask: 48.52

Bid Size: 100 Ask Size: 900
Raw Bid Size: 1 Raw Ask Size: 9
Trade Volume: 11660 Share Volume: 2076128
Last Trade Date: 2015-01-30 Last Trade Time: 16:03:37-05:00
Vwap: 47.8144316 EPS: 2.17

Fundamental Data

PE ratio: 21.70 PB ratio: 4.602
Beta: 1.36156

52 Week High: 51.97 52 Week Low: 37.57
52 Week High Vwap: 51.8122 52 Week Low Vwap: 37.4711
52 Week High Volume: 4790104 52 Week Low Volume: 150824
52 Week Avg Volume: 689496

Dividend Data

Dividend: 0.26 Date: 2015-01-08
Amount: 1.04 Yield: 2.182
Frequency: Q Paydate: 2015-01-30
* Quotes delayed 15 minutes

Related Stocks

StockCompany namePrice
GURE Gulf Resources Inc. 1.76
DOW Dow Chemical Co. 45.16
ALB Albemarle Corp. 48.26
LYB LyondellBasell Industries Cl A 95.04
GEVO Gevo Inc. 0.13
DD E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Co. 71.21
EMN Eastman Chemical Co. 70.89
HUN Huntsman Corp. 21.96
APD Air Products & Chemicals Inc. 145.61
ECL Ecolab Inc. 103.77