TGT - Target Corp.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation is an American retail company which employs more than 360.000 employers.
Headquartered inSouth, Minneapolis,Minnesota, U.S. Target serves guests at 1,925 stores , 1,795 in the United States and 130 in Canada and online at Target.com.
Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities; that giving equals more than $4 million a week.
Stock Price Data
|Bid Size:||100||Ask Size:||400|
|Raw Bid Size:||1||Raw Ask Size:||4|
|Trade Volume:||41110||Share Volume:||7148940|
|Last Trade Date:||2015-01-30||Last Trade Time:||16:02:39-05:00|
|PE ratio:||31.70||PB ratio:||2.864|
|52 Week High:||77.752||52 Week Low:||54.66|
|52 Week High Vwap:||77.2212||52 Week Low Vwap:||54.7925|
|52 Week High Volume:||25615383||52 Week Low Volume:||1788021|
|52 Week Avg Volume:||5331350|
|DLTR||Dollar Tree Inc.||71.10|
|FDO||Family Dollar Stores Inc.||76.10|
|COST||Costco Wholesale Corp||143.01|
|WFM||Whole Foods Market Inc.||52.10|
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Heartland strengthens its position in the hospitality and retail POS markets through the acquisition of Point-of-Sale companies Dinerware and pcAmerica 8 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 3 views
- NCR Signals Massive Makeover to Banking with Highly Secure Cloud-Based ATM Software Platform 2 views
- Ignyta Announces RXDX-101 Presentations at the 2014 EORTC-NCI-AACR ‘Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics’ Conference 2 views
- Morgan Stanley Declares Quarterly Dividends on Its Preferred Stock 1 view
- Prepare for a Breakdown 1 view
- What’s the Story With the Sears Holdings-Simon Properties Deal? 1 view
- The Central Europe, Russia and Turkey Fund, Inc. Announces Final Results of Tender Offer 1 view
- Central Bank Paths Drive Sterling Higher 1 view
- Further Weakness In Eurozone Manufacturing 1 view