TGT - Target Corp.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation is an American retail company which employs more than 360.000 employers.
Headquartered inSouth, Minneapolis,Minnesota, U.S. Target serves guests at 1,925 stores , 1,795 in the United States and 130 in Canada and online at Target.com.
Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities; that giving equals more than $4 million a week.
Stock Price Data
|Bid Size:||100||Ask Size:||400|
|Raw Bid Size:||1||Raw Ask Size:||4|
|Trade Volume:||41110||Share Volume:||7148940|
|Last Trade Date:||2015-01-30||Last Trade Time:||16:02:39-05:00|
|PE ratio:||31.70||PB ratio:||2.864|
|52 Week High:||77.752||52 Week Low:||54.66|
|52 Week High Vwap:||77.2212||52 Week Low Vwap:||54.7925|
|52 Week High Volume:||25615383||52 Week Low Volume:||1788021|
|52 Week Avg Volume:||5331350|
|DLTR||Dollar Tree Inc.||71.10|
|FDO||Family Dollar Stores Inc.||76.10|
|COST||Costco Wholesale Corp||143.01|
|WFM||Whole Foods Market Inc.||52.10|
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 15 views
- Severe Weather Sends Canadian Retail Sales Plummeting in December 8 views
- Canadian Dollar Holds Ground as Retail Sales Loom 3 views
- U.S. Bank Global Corporate Trust Services Announces Pivot: A New, Powerful Client Portal for CLO Managers 2 views
- Zendesk to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences 2 views
- Knowles Corporation Appoints New Chief Technology Officer 1 view
- FXTM Gives Traders Free eBook! 1 view
- Structure, Now Part of Accenture, Named Technology Advisory House of the Year by Energy Risk Magazine for Fourth Consecutive Year 1 view
- Euro Stable Ahead of Employment Data 1 view
- Eurozone Services Sector Weakens 1 view