TWC - Time Warner Cable Inc.
Time Warner Cable Inc. is among the largest providers of video, high-speed data and voice services in the United States, connecting 15 million customers to entertainment, information and each other.
Time Warner Cable Business Class offers data, video and voice services to businesses of all sizes, cell tower backhaul services to wireless carriers and enterprise-class, cloud-enabled hosting, managed applications and services.
Time Warner Cable Media, the advertising sales arm of Time Warner Cable, offers national, regional and local companies innovative advertising solutions.
Stock Price Data
|Bid Size:||400||Ask Size:||100|
|Raw Bid Size:||4||Raw Ask Size:||1|
|Trade Volume:||28351||Share Volume:||4228396|
|Last Trade Date:||2015-01-30||Last Trade Time:||16:01:13-05:00|
|PE ratio:||19.40||PB ratio:||4.831|
|52 Week High:||155.95||52 Week Low:||128.78|
|52 Week High Vwap:||155.4013||52 Week Low Vwap:||117.1037|
|52 Week High Volume:||26664442||52 Week Low Volume:||681717|
|52 Week Avg Volume:||2445289|
|VZ||Verizon Communications Inc.||45.79|
|WIN||Windstream Holdings Inc.||7.95|
|FTR||Frontier Communications Corp||6.72|
|DISH||DISH Network Corporation||70.35|
|TMUS||T-Mobile US Inc.||30.17|
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 21 views
- Canadian Dollar Holds Ground as Retail Sales Loom 5 views
- U.S. Bank Global Corporate Trust Services Announces Pivot: A New, Powerful Client Portal for CLO Managers 4 views
- Severe Weather Sends Canadian Retail Sales Plummeting in December 4 views
- Morgan Stanley Global Stock Plan Services Launches StockPlan Connect 2 views
- Zendesk to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences 2 views
- Magnesium Elektron Achieves ISO 13485:2012 Certification for Its SynerMag Technology Centre 1 view
- Health Canada Issues Notice of Compliance for Gilead’s HarvoniTM (Ledipasvir/Sofosbuvir), the First Once-Daily Single Tablet Regimen for the Treatment of Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C 1 view
- Structure, Now Part of Accenture, Named Technology Advisory House of the Year by Energy Risk Magazine for Fourth Consecutive Year 1 view
- Eurozone Services Sector Weakens 1 view