TXT - Textron Inc.
Textron Inc., founded in 1923, is an American multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services.
Textron is known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna, Beechcraft, Hawker, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, and Textron Systems.
Textron, headquartered in Rhode Island, USA has a workfroce of approximately 33.000 employees.
Stock Price Data
|Bid Size:||200||Ask Size:||300|
|Raw Bid Size:||2||Raw Ask Size:||3|
|Trade Volume:||27492||Share Volume:||4105512|
|Last Trade Date:||2015-01-30||Last Trade Time:||16:00:49-05:00|
|PE ratio:||20.00||PB ratio:||2.57|
|52 Week High:||44.47||52 Week Low:||32.22|
|52 Week High Vwap:||44.1605||52 Week Low Vwap:||32.7969|
|52 Week High Volume:||9532061||52 Week Low Volume:||362777|
|52 Week Avg Volume:||1875816|
|GD||General Dynamics Corp.||133.21|
|NOC||Northrop Grumman Corp.||156.95|
|LMT||Lockheed Martin Corp.||188.37|
|BEAV||B/E Aerospace Inc.||58.33|
|SPR||Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc. Cl A||45.04|
|ORB||Orbital Sciences Corp.||28.09|
|LLL||L-3 Communications Holdings Inc.||123.12|
|SWHC||Smith & Wesson Holding Corp||12.30|
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Heartland strengthens its position in the hospitality and retail POS markets through the acquisition of Point-of-Sale companies Dinerware and pcAmerica 6 views
- Federal Reserve maintains pace of record stimulus as FOMC meetings draw to a close 5 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 2 views
- Stock Tread Water Ahead of Fed Meeting 1 view
- Turkish Government Announces Specifications for 4G Tender: Turkcell Ready to Launch 4G in Turkey 1 view
- Charles Schwab Honored by University of California, Irvine for Contributions to the Paul Merage School of Business 1 view
- Morgan Stanley Global Stock Plan Services Launches StockPlan Connect 1 view
- Central Bank Paths Drive Sterling Higher 1 view
- DIRECTV Stockholders Approve Merger with AT&T Inc. 1 view