VZ - Verizon Communications Inc.
Verizon is an Americanbroadband and telecommunications company.
Verizon operates America’s largest 4G LTE network and most reliable 3G network. Verizon also provides converged communications, information and entertainment services over America’s most advanced fiber-optic network, and delivers integrated business solutions to customers in more than 150 countries.
Verizon Communications Inc., headquartered in New York, is a Dow 30 company employing a diverse workforce of more than 180,000 dedicated employees around the globe.
Stock Price Data
|Bid Size:||100||Ask Size:||500|
|Raw Bid Size:||1||Raw Ask Size:||5|
|Trade Volume:||109906||Share Volume:||22575859|
|Last Trade Date:||2015-01-30||Last Trade Time:||16:06:20-05:00|
|PE ratio:||19.10||PB ratio:||11.456|
|52 Week High:||53.66||52 Week Low:||45.09|
|52 Week High Vwap:||52.5325||52 Week Low Vwap:||44.2364|
|52 Week High Volume:||618237630||52 Week Low Volume:||6887136|
|52 Week Avg Volume:||22053320|
|WIN||Windstream Holdings Inc.||7.95|
|FTR||Frontier Communications Corp||6.72|
|DISH||DISH Network Corporation||70.35|
|TMUS||T-Mobile US Inc.||30.18|
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Heartland strengthens its position in the hospitality and retail POS markets through the acquisition of Point-of-Sale companies Dinerware and pcAmerica 8 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 3 views
- NCR Signals Massive Makeover to Banking with Highly Secure Cloud-Based ATM Software Platform 2 views
- Ignyta Announces RXDX-101 Presentations at the 2014 EORTC-NCI-AACR ‘Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics’ Conference 2 views
- The Central Europe, Russia and Turkey Fund, Inc. Announces Final Results of Tender Offer 1 view
- Central Bank Paths Drive Sterling Higher 1 view
- Further Weakness In Eurozone Manufacturing 1 view
- Stock Tread Water Ahead of Fed Meeting 1 view
- Turkish Government Announces Specifications for 4G Tender: Turkcell Ready to Launch 4G in Turkey 1 view
- Semtech Demonstrates Industry’s First Monolithic Quad CDR and EML Driver for 100G Applications 1 view