Analysis and Opinion » EUR/USD collapses after the strong NFP printIronFX - March 9, 2015, 08:56 GMT
• EURUSD plunged after nonfarm payrolls rose by more than anticipated in February. The pair dipped below the support (now turned into resistance) barrier of 1.0915 (R1), marked by the low of the 5th of September 2003. During the early European morning Monday, it’s trading slightly above the support line of 1.0800 (S1), where a
Monetary policy divergence, not economics, powering USD higher The dollar was generally higher against most G10 currencies despite disappointing data. The key reason is probably the monetary divergence between the US and Europe in the first place but most other countries as well, which was emphasized yesterday by ECB President Draghi’s explanation of the details
Click here to learn how to use my trade calls! Originally updated: 07:00 Trading Bias: Neutral Currency pair: None Current Sentiment: Bullish In today’s trading session we will be focussing on Non-Farm Employment Change and Average Hourly Earnings at 1:30pm London time.…
The post Trading Outlook – Neutral appeared first on Jarratt Davis.
Click here to learn how to use my trade calls! Originally updated: 07:30 Trading Bias: SHORT Currency pair: AUDUSD Current Sentiment: Bearish In today’s trading session we will be focussing on selling opportunities on the AUD/USD. Fundamentals: Overnight the RBA…
The post Trading Outlook – AUDUSD appeared first on Jarratt Davis.
Analysis and Opinion » Forex News Trading Events For The Week of 2nd – 6th MarchJarratt Davis - March 2, 2015, 00:12 GMT
I’ve put together some analysis of this week’s Forex news events, which I hope will give everyone a good understanding of how I’m viewing the market for this week. This week’s “high impact” news event that I will be looking…
The post Forex News Trading Events For The Week of 2nd – 6th March appeared first on Jarratt Davis.
Click here to learn how to use my trade calls! Originally updated: 06:55am Currency Pair -None Currency Price - Sentiment: Neutral Market Focus: We remain on the sidelines ahead of US NFP numbers. Fundamentals: - The USD lost ground…
The post Trading Outlook – None appeared first on Jarratt Davis.
Analysis and Opinion » European Session – Dollar rockets above 121 yen on strong nonfarm payrollsXM Markets - December 5, 2014, 14:54 GMT
Currency markets were mostly quiet in the build-up to the US nonfarm payrolls data on Friday, especially in the absence of European data. The dollar was broadly stronger ahead of the jobs report as forecasts were for the numbers to 
USD/JPY fell as the dollar succumbed to the pressure of sharply lower US yields after Non-Farm Payrolls missed expectations. NFP came in at 214k versus a forecast of 231/235k. USDJPY
Originally Updated: 06:45am Currency Pair: EURUSD Sentiment: Bearish Market focus: In today’s trade set up we will be focussing on short term selling opportunities on the EUR/USD. Fundamentals: Our focus today is on the EURUSD with the U.S. employment numbers due out at 13:30 today. Flows have been moving into the Dollar of late with
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Brink’s and NetSpend Launch Brink’s Prepaid MasterCard(R) 5 views
- Distribution Dates and Amounts Announced for Certain BlackRock Closed-End Funds 3 views
- Fresenius Medical Care Activates Disaster Response Team and Patient Hotline for Winter Storm Juno in the Northeast 2 views
- Towers Watson Earns Top Marks for LGBT Workplace Equality 1 view
- PennyMac Financial Announces Expansion into Commercial Real Estate Finance 1 view
- AAC Holdings, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2014 Results 1 view
- Tekla Healthcare Opportunities Introduces Fact Card 1 view
- First Foundation Bank Appoints David DePillo as President 1 view
- United Rentals to Webcast Investor Day Meeting 1 view
- Mike DeSimone Joins Korn Ferry 1 view