Analysis and Opinion » EUR/USD collapses after the strong NFP printIronFX - March 9, 2015, 08:56 GMT
• EURUSD plunged after nonfarm payrolls rose by more than anticipated in February. The pair dipped below the support (now turned into resistance) barrier of 1.0915 (R1), marked by the low of the 5th of September 2003. During the early European morning Monday, it’s trading slightly above the support line of 1.0800 (S1), where a
Monetary policy divergence, not economics, powering USD higher The dollar was generally higher against most G10 currencies despite disappointing data. The key reason is probably the monetary divergence between the US and Europe in the first place but most other countries as well, which was emphasized yesterday by ECB President Draghi’s explanation of the details
Click here to learn how to use my trade calls! Originally updated: 07:00 Trading Bias: Neutral Currency pair: None Current Sentiment: Bullish In today’s trading session we will be focussing on Non-Farm Employment Change and Average Hourly Earnings at 1:30pm London time.…
The post Trading Outlook – Neutral appeared first on Jarratt Davis.
Click here to learn how to use my trade calls! Originally updated: 07:30 Trading Bias: SHORT Currency pair: AUDUSD Current Sentiment: Bearish In today’s trading session we will be focussing on selling opportunities on the AUD/USD. Fundamentals: Overnight the RBA…
The post Trading Outlook – AUDUSD appeared first on Jarratt Davis.
Analysis and Opinion » Forex News Trading Events For The Week of 2nd – 6th MarchJarratt Davis - March 2, 2015, 00:12 GMT
I’ve put together some analysis of this week’s Forex news events, which I hope will give everyone a good understanding of how I’m viewing the market for this week. This week’s “high impact” news event that I will be looking…
The post Forex News Trading Events For The Week of 2nd – 6th March appeared first on Jarratt Davis.
Click here to learn how to use my trade calls! Originally updated: 06:55am Currency Pair -None Currency Price - Sentiment: Neutral Market Focus: We remain on the sidelines ahead of US NFP numbers. Fundamentals: - The USD lost ground…
The post Trading Outlook – None appeared first on Jarratt Davis.
Analysis and Opinion » European Session – Dollar rockets above 121 yen on strong nonfarm payrollsXM Markets - December 5, 2014, 14:54 GMT
Currency markets were mostly quiet in the build-up to the US nonfarm payrolls data on Friday, especially in the absence of European data. The dollar was broadly stronger ahead of the jobs report as forecasts were for the numbers to 
USD/JPY fell as the dollar succumbed to the pressure of sharply lower US yields after Non-Farm Payrolls missed expectations. NFP came in at 214k versus a forecast of 231/235k. USDJPY
Originally Updated: 06:45am Currency Pair: EURUSD Sentiment: Bearish Market focus: In today’s trade set up we will be focussing on short term selling opportunities on the EUR/USD. Fundamentals: Our focus today is on the EURUSD with the U.S. employment numbers due out at 13:30 today. Flows have been moving into the Dollar of late with
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Forex Trading Tips – selling opportunities EUR/AUD 2 views
- Citizens Bank Launches New Multi Year Borrowing Option for Student Loans 2 views
- Straight Talk Money: What Warren Buffett Eats for Breakfast and the Passing of a Wall Street Legend 2 views
- Breadcrumb Launches Breadcrumb Live, an iPhone App for Restaurant Owners to Keep Tabs on Their Business 2 views
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 2 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 2 views
- Yen Gains Traction as Risk off Returns 1 view
- USD/CAD Tests Support as Negative Momentum Accelerates 1 view
- 21st Century Fox and Apollo Announce Agreement to Create a Leading Global Multi-Platform Content Provider, Bringing Together Endemol, Shine Group and CORE Media 1 view
- Further Deterioration In German Business Confidence 1 view